Applus RTD UK Ltd is looking to recruit a ANDT
Technician on a full time, permanent
basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading
reliable companies specialising in non-destructive testing (NDT), inspection
certification services, delivering to the capital-intensive and high-risk-
energy and power
Due to internal promotion we are looking for an
ANDT Technician to provide our client
with on-site ANDT inspections using IRIS examinations and Eddy Current
our client's site in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. This is a full time permanent
- Carry out NDT inspections using IRIS examination
on tubes and Eddy Current
- Carry out inspections using Ultrasonic, MPI & DPI examination
- Carry out ultrasonic thickness survey of line work.
- To ensure all Company and Site Health, Safety
and Environmental regulations
are complied with and to maintain copies of all Health, Safety, Environmental
& Quality documents and procedures, ensuring they are up to date.
- To carry out NDT site technical and safety audits as needed.
- The provision of a technical focal point for
information exchange with clients
ensuring any areas of concern from the client are reported.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the theory and practice of NDT
- To produce written reports of Inspections, as
required within the company’s
quality control procedures.
- To maintain all NDT equipment in good condition
and ensure scheduled
maintenance or performance checks are carried out.
What we offer:
- Personal development and professional development
to achieve further
apply for this position please click here