Worcester Level 3
The post holder is responsible for ensuring the
company has a technical awareness,
capability and market recognition consistent with the company Business
The Role is based at Worcester.
- Awareness of technologies relevant to the business
impact on the company
- Develop technical capability consistent with
the market trends
- Digital X-Ray experience would be an advantage
– but not
necessary as training will be given.
- Position the company in the market for existing and new technologies.
- Support sales activities including visits, bids
and the provision
- The Worcester level 3 shall be responsible for
of any test procedures relevant to the certification held.
- To provide technical expertise for the approval
from, inspection procedures in the method and sector for the
- To provide technical assistance to the Aerospace
manager during the course of their duties.
- To carry out or supervise training for personnel
to the requirements
of EN 4179 within the scope of their certification.
- To monitor staff surveillance with regard to re-certification.
- To monitor annual vision requirements with regard to certification.
- To advise on technical advances and changes within
- To oversee and control quality issues directly
concerned with the
technical ability of the company to deliver to customers.
- Supporting operations in a timely manner so that
can be fulfilled.
- Level 3 personnel are qualified to direct any
NDT operation for which
they are certified and:
Assume full responsibility for the company and staff.
Establish and validate NDT instructions and procedures.
Interpret codes, standards, specifications and procedures.
Designate the particular test methods, techniques and
procedures to be used.
Provide training for trainees and level 1 and 2 personnel.
The Worcester level 3 should liaise with the Responsible
Level 3 and the EHS&Q
Manager on all matters relating to quality, and should assist the department
in their day-to-day duties when required.
They may be required to carry out level 3 duties
over and above their normal Level 3
duties as and when directed by the Responsible Level 3. These duties
writing procedures, or reviewing technical standards.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- The Level 3 candidate shall hold a centrally
(Aerospace or other relevant industry scheme) in the method and
sector as required by the business.
- Minimum NAS410 EN4179 Radiographer Level 3 ideally
a 10 years’ experience of castings
- Knowledge of the general engineering/Aerospace sectors
- Good Communication Skills
- This is an essential role within the business
and has a major impact
on the customer’s perception of the company.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with
long term opportunities within
To apply for the position please forward a copy
of your CV to: