Reference Number: /VAC/54436
Job Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas
Location: Ellesmere Port, England
Applus RTD UK Ltd is looking to recruit a Site
Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading innovative
companies specialising in non-destructive testing (NDT), inspection
services, delivering to the capital-intensive and high-risk- energy
and power industries.
The Site Manager will play a vital role in all
aspects of performance in the delivery of the
Company's commercial and business objectives, reporting directly to
the UK Operations
Director of Applus RTD. The site manager will be responsible for the
clients expectations to the benefit of the Company by ensuring agreed
activities on the site meet compliance with the management system or
by the Technical Authority. They will also develop and manage new and
on the client's site by marketing inspection services, making proposals
for new inspection business.
The ideal candidate will have had responsibility
delivering results in a similar market
and have a focus on Client and business development. It is therefore
essential that the
individual has a strong grasp of financial management and is sufficiently
to be able to work positively on the client's site. The Site Manager
will have a flexible
approach and stand out from the crowd. They will positively challenge
the status quo
and will always look for new ways to add value and bring the vision
Duties will include:
- Making an input to the strategic planning and
and organising to meet these targets once set.
- Forecasting, monitoring, measuring and reporting
against the agreed targets
- To liaise between client and company personnel
to ensure work
is carried out according to an agreed schedule and within the
terms of the contract
- Co-ordination and execution of activities in
approved procedures for the base and site operations ensuring
that the quality system is adhered to on a day to day basis
- Providing competent staff for inspection activities
that technical staff is supervised, as necessary, by staff familiar
with the quality system and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of technical resources to support inspection.
- To provide support to other Company geographical
personnel and/or equipment when required. *Accountable for the
financial performance of the location and control to ensure it meets
sales, budget and profitability targets.
- To ensure all Company and Site Health, Safety
regulations are complied with.
- A proven manager, able to manage people, resources
to optimise performance. *A proven developer of business, with
commercial flair and ability to sell in a highly technical, service
- Ideally a person conversant with the oil &gas
sector and some
experience of selling/servicing the market.
- Previous experience within Oil and Gas industry
- Experience/Knowledge of Rope Access
- Current or Lapsed NDT qualifications.
- Ideally experienced in NDT or similar industry
with an understanding
of the processes, people and practices in the industry.
- Passionate about safety and quality, able to
convince clients, staff
and other stakeholders of our commitment and ability in these areas.
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Attractive benefits package
- Annual bonus opportunity.
When you join Applus RTD, you are not just starting
a new job - you are embarking upon
a new and exciting adventure
apply for this position please click here