Piping/Plant inspector with significant experience
in petrochemical piping circuit
inspections (API570) required to perform field inspections .
- Physically fit, comfortable working at heights,
and from crane baskets etc.
- Familiar with common damage mechanisms - API571
Atmospheric corrosion, sulphidation, CISCC, etc.).
- Proficient in reading Isometric drawings.
- PCN Level II UT ( for wall thickness measurements with A-scan).
- Plant inspection qualification (API/ASME)
Duration: Initially 3 months
Applications are to be sent to: