Technology Manager - Advanced Ultrasonic
Employment type - Staff
- Global focal point for Advanced Ultrasonic services
- Phased Array,
TOFD and automated systems
- Dealing with client enquiries, organisation
and execution of jobs
following work instructions. Required to assist Technical Group
Head and SIS Global manager in day to day activities.
- Responsible for equipment, maintenance and QHSE
and Client) documentation in their discipline.
- To further train and qualify in Standard and
disciplines as well as perform in-house Training for all grades
- Travel alone or as part of a team, to be self
sufficient and organised
in pre job preparation, execution and post job activities including
reporting and job file completion.
The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive
and the post holder will be required
to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope
of the post :-
- Personnel competency audits
- Personal development plans and professional mentoring
- Maintain competency across global activities and locations
- Support compliance audits
- Create and ownership of operating procedures and techniques
- Support for UKAS surveillance audits
- Implementing technical improvement and developing on existing techniques
- Technical recruitment inputs (CV screening, interviews and assessments)
- Advise on planning for all technical personnel
- Review reporting and ensuring accuracy and a common approach
- Assist with any other reasonable duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures
and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to
ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company
Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest
the use of more
environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute
to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- NDT level III qualifications in 2 or more disciplines
- Degree Honors in associated Engineering discipline.
- Ultrasonic Testing / Magnetic Particle Inspection
/ Dye Penetrant
Inspection / NDT Appreciation / Manual Handling / Company &
Offshore Medical / Offshore Survival / Contractors Passport to
Safety / Confined Space Training.
- Work experience within an Inspection organisation.
gas and power generation environments.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
- Ongoing experience provided.
- Previous employment in an Engineering/Inspection
with the appropriate qualifications and training.
- IT skills including the use of: Microsoft Office,
Manufacturer specific software for Advanced technologies.
apply for this position please click here