Applus Aerospace UK Ltd is currently recruiting
for an Operations Manager on a full time,
permanent basis. The role will be based at our offices in Reigate, Surrey
. This is an exciting
opportunity to join one of the world’s leading innovative, consistent
and reliable leading-edge
technologies and services in non-destructive testing (NDT), inspection
to the Aerospace industry
The duties include:
- Organise priorities and day to day activities
of the test house.
- P&L responsibility for a busy Aerospace and
general inspection test house.
- Responsibility for test lab footprint planning
and ensuring future capacity in line
with programme plans.
- Ensure quality certifications for NADCAP, and
other prime client certifications
- Generate quotations from client supplied information.
- Provide regular financial reports, and show
a good understanding of them.
- Responsible for the management of radioactive
activities both X & gamma rays.
- Responsible for both test house and site NDT
- Maintain client relationships, and also generate
- Responsibility for risk reviews, test house H&S, audits, and COSHH.
- Proven leadership capability.
- An understanding of NDT processes.
- Able to make high level plans and assessments
of project status or risks.
- Broad technical capability, ability to effectively
interface with a wide range of
external / internal business disciplines. Structured and organised;
reporting and communication skills.
- A concise communicator, able to communicate
complex issues with clarity.
The company offers:
- Working Monday - Thursday 8.30am -5pm, Friday8.30am
- 20 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Potential exposure to further opportunities
in a growing organisation.
please click here