Location: Ellesmere Port, England
Job Type: Contract
Country: United Kingdom
Reference Number: /VCA/55855
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas
An exciting opportunity for an HSEQ Supervisor
has arisen to support Applus in the safe
and efficient delivery of an important project on one of our clients
This role is initially on a temporary 3 month basis- but there is the
potential that this role
could be made permanent based on personal performance during the project.
Responsibilities of the role include-
- Providing support to the project by maintaining
a visible presence to the field
performing site visits to the entire project at least once per shift,
coordinate with the project manager on a daily basis.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation
of the HS&E programs
and communications in the field to ensure compliance.
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable
legislation and applicable
- Inform the project management team and supervision
of any new or conflictive
legislative matters that could impact the project.
- Develop and document of a project specific
HSEQ Plan to ensure a safe working
environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors and community.
- Regularly audit the project for compliance
and update to ensure the alignment
with project scope and conditions.
- Organise and schedule required safety equipment, resources and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to
all site managers, supervisors, foremen
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately and investigated thoroughly.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman
and technicians in the investigation
of any quality complaints to determine root cause, and corrective
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and
ensure they are carried out as per
the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager,
Supervisors, Foreman and Technicians.
- Induct new hires are orientated to and complete
all required documentation is
- Ensure safety boards with postings including
but not limited to: Health and safety
policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location
of first aid,
etc. are maintained and current.
- Undertake Project audits and Inspections, reporting
findings to site management
and supporting close outs.
- Member of recognized body (IOSH, IEMA, CQI)
- Auditing Qualifications (9001, 14001, 18001)
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Experience in Oil and Gas project work would be advantageous
In return, the company offers a competitive salary
and benefits package
apply, please click here