NDT Level 3 Quality Engineer
A position has arisen for a PCN UT level 3 to join
the Technical and QA
Department at Intertek Derby. This is an ideal opportunity for the right
to join a busy department that gives support for the NDT facility and
Intertek is an industry leader with more than 42,000
employees in 1,000 locations
in over 100 countries. We deliver Total Quality Assurance expertise
24 hours a
day, 7 days a week with our industry-winning processes and customer-centric
culture. Whether your business is local or global, we can help to ensure
products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability
standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive
accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and
in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivalled.
We’re looking for a candidate who can work as part
of a team and can deliver
assigned tasks on time to a high standard. The ideal candidate will
have a broad
knowledge in Engineering, particularly welding & welding processes.
They will be
familiar with current standards, to support a busy site services department
in general NDT on fabrications, pipe, welds, boilers and wrought materials.
The position will mainly be office based, but there
may well be a requirement for
some travel within the UK and abroad. 5 Days a week, Monday – Friday,
No shift work.
- We offer; 25 days paid holiday, contribution
company car & a generous salary based upon experience/approvals.
- Opportunities for the successful candidate to
advance their career
and gain experience in a wide range of NDT methods & techniques.
- Current PCN Level 3 UT welds.
- Current PCN Level 3 Eddy current (would be a benefit).
- Other PCN Level 2/3 disciplines
- Candidates with similar or equivalent to the above will be considered.
- All candidates must hold a valid UK passport
and be eligible to work
within the UK.
- Deliver technical support to site services.
- Report to Technical Manager.
- Over checking procedures and technical reports.
- Creation of procedures and technical reports.
- Internal and External auditing (training can be provided)
- Involved in the training of other Technicians/Trainees.
Based at our Derby site (Victory Park).
Intertek is an Equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please send a covering letter &
your current CV to: