Location : Swansea / Pembroke
Function: Onshore Operations
Sub Svc Line: Per PSFT
Reports to: Branch Manager
Reports to the site supervisor/ superintendent,
ensuring the safe, efficient and profitable
day-to-day NDT inspection job for our clients. Corrosion monitoring/
writing, communication, safety, NDT inspection and corrosion monitoring
structures, vessels, tanks, raisers, etc are integral part of the job..
- To undertake Manual Handling, Transportation
of Dangerous Goods
(radioactive materials) and Rope Access, where applicable.
- To be able to establish the most effective
NDT techniques on components
- Evaluate results of the tests in accordance
with applicable specification whilst
- Produce clear and concise reports detailing the methods used for the inspection.
- Carry out work in accordance with Oceaneering
and statutory/client specifications and requirements, where applicable.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company
Health, Safety, Environmental
and Quality Systems.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures
are understood and adhered to so far
as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health,
and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding
the Integrated Management
Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the
use of more environmentally friendly
substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to the Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Peers include NDT Technicians and Clients
- PCN or CSWIP certificates are preferred to third party ASNT certificates.
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT - RT Level 2 Radiographic Testing (E)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT - UT Level 2 Ultrasonic Testing (E)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT - ET Level 2 Eddy Current Testing (P)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT - MT Level 2 Magnetic Particle Testing (P)
- PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT - PT Level 2 Dye/ Liquid Penetrant Testing (P)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Min 5 years solid experience in NDT Inspection in Oil and Gas Industry
- Min 5 years experience in corrosion monitoring/ mapping
- Radiographic Interpretation and UT TKY are a plus
This position is considered Shop/Outdoors which is characterized as follows.
- Work location mainly outdoors with weather
conditions effecting work environment,
hot/cold, areas under test having high temp surfaces, confined space,
height requiring ladder and stair use, noise e.g. above 85 db, dusty
all these conditions can have safety systems to help reduce or remove
if no various PPE will be employed i.e. RPE Respiratory Protective
Hearing protection, Safety Spectacles/Goggles
The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
Please forward your CV to: