Element and Exova have become one.
Element Materials Technology (Element) and Exova
Group Limited (Exova) have joined forces
to create one, world-class global testing services partner. The combined
group will consist of
more than 6,200 employees, operating out of 200 laboratories, located
in over 30 countries
across 5 continents.
Nothing in the world happens without testing.
The food we eat. The water we drink. The car
we drive. The flight we catch. In any given day, the work we do affects
billions of people.
Although our profile is low, our work is critical to public safety.
It plays a key role in making
the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Senior NDT Technician (Sheffield)
37.5 hours per week, plus overtime.
Offering qualified expertise in non-destructive
testing, Element Sheffield services some of
the largest Engineering businesses in the world who know that the integrity
of their products’
components is critical to both safety and performance. Imperfections,
while often difficult
to detect, can result in failures that have consequences far beyond
the commercial cost.
The non-destructive testing (NDT) that Element
conducts is a highly effective way to detect
even the smallest damage or imperfection in materials before or during
their operational life.
What we are looking for?
- UT, MPI, DPI and ET Inspectors qualified to
PCN / NAS 410, EN 4179
or ASNT Level II
- Passion for developing a career in Engineering is essential
- An awareness of and passion for health and safety
- A basic knowledge of other NDT testing methodology
would be highly
Who we are looking for?
- Professional and hardworking individual
- Ability to work effectively alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical way of working as well as excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our
current and future success and that they are our
most valued resource. Find out why Element is the Employer of Choice
within the TIC Sector
by visiting our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please forward your CV to: