Radiographer with MPI/DPI
Applus RTD is a leading global energy service provider,
delivering technical assurance through
non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the capital-intensive,
utility and infrastructure industries in every region of the world.
A requirement has arisen for a qualified Radiographer
to be based onshore within our Aberdeen
facility on a staff/permanent basis. The successful candidate will work
on our premises,
ensuring that oil and gas equipment is fit for purpose. This includes
mainly XRAY inspections.
Candidates must hold a current PCN Level 2 qualification in Radiography
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate Radiographic Testing equipment in accordance
with applicable regulations,
codes, practices, and procedures.
- The safe operation of lifting equipment.
- Reading and interpreting film.
- Prepare, set-up and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Conduct tests in other NDT methods qualified in.
- Working as part of a team including NDT technicians,
apprentices and radiography
assistants and reporting to the shift supervisor.
- PCN Level II qualification in Radiography, MPI & DPI (Essential).
- PCN Level ll qualification in Ultrasonic & Eddy current (Preferred).
- PCN Level 2 RPS (Preferred).
- Working knowledge or hardness testing, PMI, ferrite analysis (Preferred).
- Any other PCN/ASNT qualifications would be beneficial.
- Monday to Friday Dayshift-8.00am to 4.00pm / Backshift-4.00pm
- Rota: 2weeks day shift/ 2 weeks back shift.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, benefits
package, personal development
and professional development to achieve further related qualifications.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com