TEAM Industrial Services Inspection Limited are
looking for a NDT Technician
to provide a range of Non Destructive Testing Services to the Company’s
customers in a safe and effective manner. Also to assist in integrating
provision within TEAM service lines (composite repairs, leak sealing
which they would receive full training in.
This Technician will be located at a TEAM facility (Scunthorpe,
Warrington etc), but will be a part of TEAM Inspection Services Limited.
They will carry out inspection on client sites and TEAM manufactured
components. This will consist of visual, magnetic particle, dye penetrant
and ultrasonic inspection. Duties may also include dimensional control,
pressure testing, Heat Treatment, PMI and assisting Quality Control.
This position will require travel for external works.
- To provide specialist engineering Inspection
services to Customers
in accordance with TEAM Industrial Services job, QA & Health
and Safety procedures.
- To travel to the Customer site and carry out
work as instructed
by the Company.
- To complete work allocated diligently in order to maximise productivity.
- To attend site induction/local training and
Health & Safety training
courses as required.
- To liaise with TEAM Engineering Department when
- To liaise with the Customer in the completion
of the work and to
promote the Company at all times both on and off site.
- To complete and return promptly all paperwork
required by both
the Customer and TEAM i.e. Weekly record sheets/job sheets
expenses claims etc.
- To attend training courses as laid down in the
procedures and to obtain necessary accreditation to enable
progression through the Grades in multiple Service lines.
- To ensure all tools, equipment, and protective
clothing are well
- Actively promote the Company Core Values within
all work based
- Must have Level 2 NDT qualifications in at least
one of which must be Ultrasonic Inspection. (preferably PCN 3.8/3.9)
- Desirable to have completed a four-year Modern
in a relevant engineering discipline to NVQ 3 or have equivalent
- Must have an awareness of Health & Safety issues
hold a current safety passport certificate and IOSH working
- Must possess a full, clean UK driving licence.
- Must be able to complete a recognised Offshore
and must be medically fit.
- Be aware of and work to Q.A. & Safety standards
Applications including full CV to be sent to