BCS NDT are currently seeking an experienced Level 2 PAUT & TOFD Inspector for an
immediate start in South Korea. The role is residential and is planned
to last approximately
12 months. Accommodation with all bills will be supplied. Job will be
5-6 days per week
working 9 hour days, paid at day rate.
The successful candidate shall meet the following criteria.
- Have current level two certification in accordance
with ISO 9712 in UT, PAUT
and TOFD. Final approval for the correct candidate is at the discretion
client. No ASNT certifications will be accepted.
- Proven CV and reference backed experience in
advanced inspection of at least
- Previous ASME code case experience.
- Be capable of passing project specific proficiency
testing in shear wave, PAUT
and TOFD. No day rate will be applicable for days away completing
but all flights and accommodation will be supplied.
- Previous experience with Zetec Topaz, Ultravision
software and IMG anyweld
would be advantageous.
To register your interest, please send a current
CV and qualifications, with your availability to: