Itís an incredibly exciting time at Applus UK;
as we continue to expand we are looking
to recruit a Commercial & Contracts Manager to join our Senior Leadership
This position can be based at any of our offices/ bases in the UK as
travel around all
sites will be required. In this newly created position youíll definitely
get some major
responsibility from day one! That means youíll have the autonomy to
an overall service strategy for our business by providing commercial
management to Applus operations. Youíll be getting stuck into strategy,
pricing, sales, analytics, and financials.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Commercial
& Contracts Manager will include
but not be limited to:-
- Compile timely, accurate, and professional
estimates/proposals for tender
submission following a thorough review of the tender requirements.
- Ensure hierarchal procedures are followed before
accepting contractual T&Cs.
- To collate and provide accurate month-end reporting.
- Identify and manage third party costs.
- Commercial and contract performance analysis.
- Timely and accurate periodic reporting in accordance with company requirements.
- Prepare, develop and maintain commercial control
systems and reporting
- To be commercially astute, highlighting potential
risks, commercial exposure.
- Provide advice, contractual, and commercial support to the site/operational teams.
- Ensure adherence to Applus commercial and contracting policies and procedures.
- Ensure good documentation and recording procedures
are in place on all sites
and offices within portfolio.
- To ensure that Applus recover their full contractual entitlement.
- To ensure all internal commercial and contractual obligations are achieved.
- Ensure acceptable levels of working capital.
- Contribute to operations with bespoke proposals for each tender opportunity.
- Prompt and accurate reporting.
- Record contract interface and correspondences.
- Liaise with Northern Europe legal counsel.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Demonstrable board Level experience.
- An aerospace or engineering background (including relevant qualifications).
- Experience within a heavy industrial or service
background such as power
generation, oil and gas, chemical manufacturing or engineering.
- Highly engaging and compelling communication
style with a proven ability to win
hearts and minds at all levels within an organisation.
- Ambitious and results driven with a strong
desire to exceed expectations both
internally and externally.
- Takes ownership of complex issues and tasks
and empowers others to do
- Progressive and forward-thinking approach.
- Supportive, approachable and professional,
leads from the front and by example
in a visible and proactive manner.
Benefits of working for Applus UK
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Potential to earn yearly bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Full staff benefits package including cashback
health scheme, perks + discounts
- 25 days and 8 statutory days a year holiday
- Employers Pension contributions with Real-Time Pension Access
- Opportunity to work with a truly worldwide
(20,000+ employees in over 80 countries).
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career
To apply please send CV to:
quoting ref:- /VAC/57714/ NDTCabin