Operations Supervisor - Derby
IRISNDT Limited (“IRISNDT”) are a world leader
in non-destructive testing (“NDT”),
servicing the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States of America,
providing advanced NDT and inspection services, materials engineering,
treatment and rope access. IRISNDT is currently recruiting for an Operations
Supervisor to work in our new facility opening in Derby, UK.
- Liaise with and understand the requirements
of the client. Have an
understanding and knowledge of the company’s inspection & testing
methods and procedures.
- Have an understanding and knowledge of specifications,
standards and practises in the NDT Industry relevant to the
scope of technical responsibility.
- Effective deployment of the company’s resources
the requirements of its clients.
- Ensure inspection and testing services are carried
accuracy and integrity and that they meet or exceed the
clients requirements. This includes any stated specification,
standard or code and inspection procedures.
- Give clear work instructions to technicians,
have the equipment and resources needed for their inspection
and testing tasks.
- Ensure inspection and testing services comply
requirements of ISO/IEC17020 and the company’s
- Ensure the timely and proper completion of quality
related functions required to be undertaken by technicians.
Must have PCN Level 2 RT as minimum requirement.
in PCN MT, PT and UT are preferable.
Experience in NDT or Engineering shall be minimum of 3 years.
Must have excellent communication skills, be able
to work as part of a team,
be customer focused and be able to complete all operational tasks that
demanding NDT branch requires on a day-to-day basis.
Email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org