InCon are a well-established non–destructive testing
company providing the full range
of inspection services to a wide variety of sites throughout the UK
and have a fully
equipped testing house at Ellesmere Port, South Wirral.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to
provide technical sales support
to maximize and grow sales potential within the UK NDT market. The successful
candidate will be based at our Ellesmere Port head office but the role
travelling throughout the UK.
- Lead generation with confident cold calling skills
- Generate sales opportunities within the company’s
and seek opportunities for business development.
- Prepare and submit quotations and tenders and
h to completion
- Provide technical selling skills and product
inspection and testing
- Provide effective presentation of products and services offered
- Develop annual sales plans and meet agreed targets
conjunction with the sales team
- Attend networking and tradeshows.
- Travel as required to meet the requirements of the sales plan.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations
- Communicate requirements effectively to the team
the clients requirements are met
Background and Skill Requirements
The successful candidate must have a significant
non-destructive testing sales
background and experience within the NDT industry and have contacts
of the following sectors – oil and gas, power, petrochems, bulk storage,
The successful candidate will receive an attractive
salary plus commission package,
company car and fuel allowance. There is also an excellent opportunity
progression within the company for the right person.
In the first instance please send a copy of your
CV with a covering letter stating