BCS NDT are currently seeking an experienced PAUT/
TOFD Level 2 Inspector for an
immediate start in South Korea. The role is residential and is planned
to last approximately
6 months. Accommodation with all bills will be supplied. Job will be
5-6 days per week
working 9 hour days, paid at day rate.
The successful candidate shall meet the following criteria.
- Hold a current Level 2 certification in accordance
with ISO 9712 in UT,
PAUT and TOFD for more than 5 years. Final approval for the correct
candidate is at the discretion of the client. No ASNT certifications
- Proven CV and reference backed experience in
of at least 5 years.
- Previous ASME Code Case experience.
- Be capable of passing project specific proficiency
testing in MUT shear
wave, PAUT and TOFD. No day rate will be applicable for days away
completing these tests, but all flights and accommodation will be
- Previous experience with Zetec Topaz, Ultravision
software and IMG
Anyweld would be advantageous.
To register your interest, please send a current
CV and qualifications, with your availability to: