ADVANCED NDT TECHNICIANS, PLANT INSPECTORS,
AND INSPECTION ENGINEERS
About the business and the role
We are seeking dedicated and passionate people to join
our growing organisation.
Working rights in Australia are preferred, but sponsorship will be considered
the right candidate.
Next Advanced Solutions (NAS) is a Perth-based company
specialising in asset
integrity management (AIM) for the Oil and Gas industry. With a strong
non-intrusive pressure vessel inspections (NII), NAS provides advanced
inspection, and non-destructive testing (NDT) services and solutions.
Skills and experience
NDT Technicians (Multiskilled w/ rope access
- Minimum AINDT / PCN / CSWIP Level 2 or equivalent
- Advanced NDT: PAUT, TOFD, Tube Testing, Acoustic Emission
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Developing inspection and NDT scopes
- Prepare and compile reports
- Actively participate in all aspects of safety
- have strong safety discipline, awareness, and the ability to act proactively
- have excellent technical knowledge in their
domain, and strong attention
- be able to deliver high quality results under any circumstance
- be able to interpret and understand drawings,
read and follow procedures
- have comprehensive knowledge of standards and codes
- have excellent verbal and written English
- have the ability to work unsupervised
- be willing and able to take and pass D&A tests
- include current references in resume
To apply, please send through resume and cover letter to the following email address: HR@nextadvancedsolutions.com.au.
Only shortlisted personnel will be contacted.