Itís an incredibly exciting time at Applus UK.
As we continue to expand
we are looking to recruit an Operations Coordinator to join our team
Great Yarmouth on a staff permanent contract.
In this newly created position you will be working
closely with the offshore
services manager to enable the effective utilisation of all personnel
equipment for assignments, taking ownership of each assignment and
building strong lasting relationships with both client and technician.
Applus RTD is one division of the Applus Group
of companies who are
a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification Services that
over 12,000 staff and have sites in every region of the world.
As the operational focal point for all activities
both onshore and offshore
the roles and responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator will include
but not be limited to:-
- Manage and coordinate all activities for both
onshore and offshore
work as required by the Company.
- Assist and support colleagues and Managers to
enable the efficient
utilisation of all personnel and equipment.
- Maintain details of all work that has been undertaken
by the Company
- Ensure all Company and Site Health, Safety and
regulations are complied with and maintain copies of all Health,
Safety, Environmental & Quality documents and procedures,
ensuring they are up to date.
- Keep records of services carried out and ensure
all items have
been invoiced correctly.
- Proven background in coordinating field personnel
- A good basic knowledge of offshore and windfarm requirements
- Takes ownership of tasks with a progressive
- Supportive, approachable and professional, leads by example.
- A clear appreciation of deadlines and responsibilities
- Efficient and able to pick up and apply instruction quickly
- Capable of functioning and prioritising in a
fast-pace working environment
Benefits of working for Applus UK
- Full staff benefits package including cashback
perks + discounts platform
- 25 days and 8 statutory days a year holiday
- Employers Pension contributions with Real-Time Pension Access
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref:- /VAC/58151/ndt cabin