It's an exciting time here at Applus. Due to our continued
growth a rare
and exciting opportunity has presented itís self within our clients
in Poole. We are looking for a talented high calibre NDT Technician
to join our team on a staff permanent basis.
Applus is a leading global energy service provider, delivering
assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification
to the capital-intensive, high-risk energy, utility and infrastructure
industries in every region of the world.
Based on our clientís busy manufacturing site in Poole
you will join the
team carrying out NDT inspections on welded products. You will be
able to examine products, collate information and create reports.
When it comes to your career, we develop your talent!
To join us, we're looking for:
- Previous NDT inspection experience within a
low volume high
value precision engineering manufacturing environment.
- Holds a current PCN Level 2 qualification for DPI, and VT.
- Capable of using some standard inspection equipment
to read engineering drawings.
- Able to have structured approach to problem solving.
- Experience with waste to energy projects and
inspection is desirable.
- Additional PCN Level 2 qualifications for Radiography or UT.
- Committed to working a mixture of Dayshift,
some weekend working.
- Promotes a diverse culture of collaboration.
- Executes decisions and delivers results.
- Drives innovation, change and continuous improvement.
- Communicates effectively with management and
- Demonstrates undisputed will to succeed
What's in it for me?
We also look after our people just as much as we look
after our clients,
and youíll discover dedicated teams to help keep you up to speed,
together with a huge range of personal development training.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, youíll
be able to make
the most of a great benefits package.
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
A full Job Description is available on request.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com