ISO 9712 PAUT & TOFD Level 3 Inspector
BCS NDT are currently seeking an experienced ISO
9712 PAUT & TOFD Level 3
Inspector for an immediate start in South Korea. The role is residential
planned to last approximately 12 months.
Normal working time is 8hrs day, Monday to Friday.
Overtime can be requested
during the weekend or weekdays.
- Hold a current Level 3 certification
in accordance with ISO 9712 in UT,
PAUT and TOFD for more than 5 years. Final approval for the correct
candidate is at the discretion of the client. No ASNT certifications
- Proven CV and reference backed experience in
of at least 5 years.
- Previous ASME Code Case experience.
- Be capable of passing project specific proficiency
testing in MUT shear
wave, PAUT and TOFD. No day rate will be applicable for days away
completing these tests, but all flights and accommodation will be
- Previous experience with Zetec Topaz, Ultravision
software and IMG
Anyweld would be advantageous.
- 2 bedroom apartment in Geoje, South Korea, 10min from worksite;
- Utilities paid, including cleaning service twice a month;
To register your interest, please send a current
CV and qualifications, with your