Applus+ UK are seeking to employ a highly motivated NDT
Technician to join
our Team at Luton Test house. This is an exciting opportunity for an
who wants to grow their experience in a wide range of sectors including
generation, Oil & Gas and Aerospace and to join one of the world’s leading
As an NDT Technician you will enjoy a varied role within
a busy Testhouse
carrying out in-service and pre-service Non Destructive Testing / Inspections
of various components, structures and welds.
The successful candidate will be required to spend time
training in and
performing all aspects of work undertaken within the Testhouse.
These will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and produce technical instructions-
inspection data cards
- Carrying out non-destructive testing including
MPI, DPI and UT depending on qualification level.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to accept and affect change quickly
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills,
formal training and examination
- Ability to work on their own initiative and
work well in a team
- The skill to plan, organise, and communicate
Managers & Clients
- Excellent organisation skills as well as being
able to prioritise
- Knowledge in MS Packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Broad technical capability, ability to effectively
a wide range of external / internal business disciplines
- A wide understanding of NDT processes would
however comprehensive training will be provided
- At least one Level 2 NDT Qualification, either
PCN L2 or
EN 4179 is acceptable.
What’s in it for me?
At Applus we look after our people just as much
as we look after our clients,
in this staff position you will receive a competitive salary, 33 days
holiday (25 days and 8 statutory days a year holiday) and pension contributions
you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package plus ongoing
training & development throughout your career,
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Full Job Description available on request.
Interested then send CV to:
and quote ref: - /VAC/58301/ndtcabin