PCN Level 2 Multi-disciplined NDT Technicians
James Fisher NDT Limited is seeking to recruit experienced
PCN level 2 NDT technicians to support our site services operations.
James Fisher NDT (JF NDT) is a world leader in the provision
of asset integrity
and quality assurance services, with industry leading innovations and
record for technical excellence.
We provide a comprehensive suite of services, catering
for an extensive range
of NDT requirements together with an unrivalled range of supplementary
services via James Fisher and Sons PLC ; via our significant group wide
resources and expertise we provide turnkey project support for a wide
range of applications throughout the UK and international.
The roles are based from our UK head office in Deeside,
North Wales near
Chester and preference will be given to those whom are in a commutable
distance to the base office.
Must have PCN Level II Qualifications in the following
- Ultrasonic 3.1 /3.2 (Plate & Pipe)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Confined Space Medium Risk
5 years NDT site services experience.
Excellent communication skills, be able to work
as part of a team and be
IT literate with specific experience using Microsoft
Excel and Word programs.
A flexible attitude to working hours as some shift work
be required and willing / able to travel at short notice.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of supporting and assisting with advanced
inspection projects such as corrosion mapping inspections
utilising systems such as the RMS, and or any experience
with supporting Phased Array & ToFD inspections.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the service delivery team & lead
in providing an efficient service to customers.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a safe,
and most cost effective manner.
- Carry out inspection activities as per production
requirements for specified site.
- Ensure productivity of operations is maintained
at all times.
- Produce inspection reports as per JF NDTs and
or customer requirements.
- Evaluate results of test in accordance with
- Reviewing working practices to ensure client
are fully met.
- Making sure safety regulations are followed
company performance targets on HSE met.
- Review and advise on equipment needs and ensure
equipment is used correctly, safely and is in good
- Ensure compliance with the company Quality
Management System on assigned projects.
- Be available for overtime and shift work.
- Undertake any other duty of a reasonable nature
as required by the management team.
What JF NDT can offer you…
Competitive salary, pension, share options scheme and 25
days holiday on top
of other great benefits.
To apply please send your CV to:
quoting NDT – Level 2 Technician.