Work Location: Worldwide
Both Onshore & Offshore
Reports to: Operations Manager
NDE Level: PCN
Or Equivalent L
are a bonus.
Other Qualifications: Full Offshore survival and OGUK Medical.
Experience: 5 Years AUT
experience preferably with PipeWizard V4.
AUT Operator utilizing the Olympus PipeWizard V4. Offshore primarily.
- Carry out AUT system setup and Calibrations
- Carry out production testing
- Following NDE procedures
- Evaluation of seeded defect welds and carry out AUT validations
- Produce NDE reports without errors
- Understand and comply with industry code and specifications
- Follow all HSEQ policy and systems
- Complete all risk assessments and JSA’s
- Ensuring work is carried out in a safe manner
Skills and Behavioral Expectations:
- Shows commitment to and promotes Stanley Inspection HSEQ policies.
- Assumes accountability for delivery of NDT
- Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally
- Excellent leadership skills, motivates teams and delegates work
scope effectively ensuring objectives are maintained.
- Demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions.
- Demonstrates effective forward planning and awareness of
overall project objectives.
- Demonstrates professional approach when representing
- Builds and enhances relationship with clients and subcontractors.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our team.
Please send a copy of your CV to Joshua.Eanes@sbdinc.com