We are looking to recruit an Inspector with knowledge of
relief systems and associated equipment. The work will be within the
Inspection team at a site in Immingham. Knowledge of tanks and/or
pressure equipment would be advantageous.
This role is offered on a permanent basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting piping, tank and other process equipment,
on the scope of your appointment.
- Informing the Client of the condition of the
equipment and the
remedial work, repairs, maintenance or modifications which
may be required.
- Creation and amending Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Writing inspection reports
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher level qualification would be desirable.
who have experience working in the inspection field within
a Petrochemical site or a Plant Engineering role are also
encouraged to apply
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on
COMAH sites, specifically Storage Tanks and Piping Systems
- Experience of specifying inspection intervals
with approved codes and current Written Schemes of Examinations
Current Certification of the following is required:
- IRATA level 1 rope access.
Current Certification of the following would is desirable:
- API510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
- IRATA level 2 or 3 rope access.
Axiom is an ambitious and growing company. We invest heavily
people and technology and are looking for similarly-minded personnel
to join our team.
If you're the type of person we're looking for we'll invest
time and energy
into giving you new skills and abilities to enable you to inspect a
range of equipment and give you an interesting and challenging career.
Salary: Negotiable – Staff position only
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Training and re-certifications.
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
Please submit your C.V. along with a covering letter
as to why you feel
you are suitable for the role to:
For further information, please contact David Fawkes
(Inspection Technical Authority) email:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE