Position: AUT Scanner Technician
Work Location: Worldwide, both Onshore & Offshore
Reports to: AUT Operator
- Maintain the scanner and guide bands in proper working order.
- Responsible for the initial preparation and
all necessary changes or modifications
to the scanner.
- Ensuring the pipe surface conditions meets AUT operational requirements.
- Responsible for accurate band positioning.
- Ensure the scanner travel including any programmed
overrun is complete
for both calibrations and inspections.
- Keeping a clean work site.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner.
NDE Level Requirements:
None required, however PCN/s or equivalent/s are an advantage
The following are job requirements:
- High school diploma / GCSE’s or equivalent.
- A good mechanical aptitude.
The following skills and certifications would be an advantage:
- Previous experience with the Olympus PipeWIZARD scanner
- Full Offshore survival (BOSIET/FOET)
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested
in joining our team,
please send a copy of your CV to: