Due to continual increase in workload and successful new
contracts an exciting
opportunity has arisen to join one of the world leading global energy
providers. Applus Aerospace UK is currently recruiting skilled, dedicated
professional Aviation NDT Technicians throughout the UK who are willing
travel around the world for several weeks at a time.
- As a minimum the Ideal candidate will be qualified
Level 2 Ultrasonic Testing.
- Have a strong aerospace background gained in
an NDT testing
- Meticulous to detail and high integrity with
a responsible attitude
to airworthiness and the need for accuracy during testing and
process control activities.
- Highly motivated with ability to work either
as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivating to
- Computer literate with good communication skills.
- Able to work away from home for periods of up
to 6 weeks
at a time.
- Experience of working in an “on-wing” testing environment.
- EN4179 Level 2 Eddy Current and or Penetrant Testing.
The successful individual will;
- Be effective at communicating at all levels.
- Available for UK and overseas travel if required
- Committed to work on shift and weekend on call system.
- Willing to work overtime if required.
In return the ideal candidate can expect:
- Excellent working environment.
- Accommodation and meal allowance paid.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Personal development and professional development
further related qualifications.
To apply please send CV quoting ref:- : /VAC/57812ndt cabin to: