Business Development Manager- Inspection Services
At TEAM we place a strong emphasis on the continuous
of new services, capabilities and technologies to assist clients with
their rapidly evolving challenges. At the root of these advancements
and our companyís continued success, is a team of incredibly talented,
experienced, and knowledgeable engineers, technicians, material
specialists and client-support personnel from around the world.
We are continually looking for motivated, determined
people to join our team. Our continued growth equates to tremendous
opportunities for candidates in all career stages. You bring your skills,
experience and passion, and we will equip you with the training and
tools you need to succeed.
Are you ready to join the Team? We are currently
looking to recruit
a highly motivated, pro-active and hard working Business Development
Manager for our Inspection Services business.
As Business Development Manager you will develop
profitable revenue streams for TEAMís recently-launched Inspection
Services primarily in the UK but also supporting Middle East &
Africa as required.
Principle Accountabilities for the role will be:
- Actively promote safety & the core values within
- To develop profitable NDT revenue for recently
business using existing contacts and by working in conjunction
with TEAMís mechanical services sales resource.
- To develop, maintain and implement a sales plan,
with TEAMís business objectives and sales strategies.
- To ensure that good relationships are maintained
and to promote the company within your defined region.
- To secure orders from customers, with support
in Sales and Operations, to achieve budgeted sales
- To conduct negotiations in such a way as to
ensure that the
Companyís financial targets are met
- To liaise with Operations so that there is effective
all aspects of business
- To maintain a network of contacts within your
defined region in
- Gather market intelligence
- Protect the interests of the Company
- Identify specific organisations as potential new customers
- Exploit potential with existing customers for more and
expanded areas of business
- To use your market intelligence to develop and
sound business proposals for management approval
- To develop open and constructive working relationships
colleagues both within and outside of the Sales Team
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Technical knowledge of NDT & Inspection Services
- Knowledge of process and petrochemical industry
and any other
users of the above products and services.
- Sales promotion and contract negotiation skills
- Knowledge of QA procedures related to the sales function
- Good organisational ability
- Strong and resilient temperament
- Persistence and ability to achieve results
- Working knowledge of personal computers in particular
This role is home-based or a TEAM Local office (whichever
with regular travel, and carries a competitive salary and car allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please email your
CV and covering