NDT PROJECT ENGINEER
As a major Inspection/Integrity Management Contractor in the North Sea and internationally dedicated to improving Asset Reliability.
We are recruiting for an NDT Project Engineer to join our
Inspection & NDT Operations
Division based in Aberdeen.
We are seeking a candidate that has a track record of successfully
in accordance with contract specifications to join the Inspection Operations
Primary responsibility shall be to provide technical advice
relating to conventional NDT
Inspection techniques and to ensure that projects are organised and
fully supported so
that they operate safely and smoothly and to successfully manage allocated
by providing a cost effective, reliable, quality service to customers
that satisfies their
budget and workscope requirements in accordance with company systems,
Candidates should possess:
- Sound technical knowledge of in-service inspection
to the offshore industry.
- Demonstrable relevant professional and engineering
the offshore oil and gas industry
- Previous experience in an operations role advantageous
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- PCN Level 2 – UT/RT/MPI/DPI
- HNC/HND qualified with formal plant inspection
- Significant relevant industry and offshore experience
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of relevant
codes and standards associated with the in-service inspection of pressure
systems, plant and equipment.
- Working knowledge and experience of NDT and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages and bespoke databases
- Understanding of budget control
The role may suit an experienced NDT Inspector looking
for a move in to an
As well as working within a dynamic, forward thinking organisation,
candidate will enjoy continued career development and a remuneration
reflecting their contribution to the organisation.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter stating salary
your application and quoting the job reference number 6B940 to:
Closing date: 26 July 2019