Integrity & Inspection Technician Foreman (onshore
Stork is a seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual
with a keen eye for detail to effectively control and maintain Stork's
Integrity and Inspection equipment; providing an efficient and
accurate service for our end clients.
- Destructive Testing (NDT) and digital radiography equipment.
The position will support the overall delivery of Stork's
objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line
with company standards.
- Recognised industry/trade relevant qualificationls).
- PCN/ASNT 2 in 4 disciplines/techniques, similar
may be considered.
- Experience in a similar role within the oil
and gas industry;
onshore or offshore.
- Relevant knowledge and expertise within Integrity and Inspection.
- Good application of written and oral English.
- Proficient computer skills; experience in Microsoft
Excel and Outlook would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in an operational or maintenance
in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge of Stork's and/or client Business
Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply, please send your CV along with details of your
quoting job reference HR19087 to: