Position: ISO 9712 PAUT & TOFD Level 3 Inspector
BCS NDT are currently seeking an experienced ISO 9712 PAUT
& TOFD Level 3
Inspector for an immediate start in South Korea. The role is residential
and is planned
to last approximately 8 months.
Normal working time is 8 hrs day, Monday to Friday.
Overtime can be requested
during the weekend or weekdays.
- Hold a current Level 3 certification in accordance
with ISO 9712 in UT, PAUT
and TOFD for more than 5 years. Final approval for the correct candidate
at the discretion of the client. No ASNT certifications will be accepted.
- Proven CV and reference backed experience in
advanced inspection of at
least 5 years.
- Previous ASME Code Case experience.
- Be capable of passing project specific proficiency
testing in MUT shear wave,
PAUT and TOFD. No day rate will be applicable for days away completing
these tests, but all flights and accommodation will be supplied.
- Previous experience with Zetec Topaz, Ultravision
software and IMG
Anyweld would be advantageous.
- 2 bedroom apartment in Geoje, South Korea, 10 min from
- Utilities paid, including cleaning service twice a month;
To register your interest, please send a current CV and
qualifications, with your