Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider, delivering
technical assurance through
non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the energy,
utility and aerospace
Due to our continued growth an exciting opportunity has
presented it’s self within Applus.
We are looking for a high caliber Welding Inspector certified with CSWIP
3.1 or 3.2
to join our team at Teesside on a fixed term contact from 9 months -
Based at our site you will join the team carrying out day-to-day
inspections using welding
- Have exposure and experience in the Petrochemical / Refineries industry.
- Knowledge of Plant inspection activities and actions.
- Professional and hardworking individual.
- Ability to work effectively alone, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical way of working as well as excellent problem solving skills.
- PCN Level 2 qualifications.
- Experience with Shutdown/Turnaround is beneficial.
In return the company offers the following:
- Working Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day with
the possibility of occasional
Applications should be sent to:
with /VAC/58591 as the subject header.