X 2 NDT Engineers
Rail Technical Services - Derby
Full time, permanent
The Serco NDT Training and Examination Centre is based in Derby.
The 2 NDT Engineers will provide services to customers
in Derby and at
various sites around the UK. This can involve working away from home
but will be shared across the team to ensure long periods (above 3 nights
away) are the exception rather than the rule. Those wanting to work
for longer periods to gain overtime will be accommodated.
- Conduct NDT on-site testing on various rail
- Support our instructors and training activities
in Derby during
- Deliver NDT services to our many customers around the midlands.
- Represent Serco professionally at all times.
- Work on-site safely after receiving formal training / site inductions.
- Implement Serco procedures and policies at all times.
- Work in accordance with our customers local safety arrangements.
- PCN Level 2 Ultrasonic testing of wrought products
- PCN ultrasonic qualifications relating to axle testing.
- Further PCN certifications or engineering qualifications
be an advantage.
Anyone exceeding these requirements PCN Level 3 for example
apply as other Senior Engineer positions are available.
This is an excellent opportunity for personal development
into Senior NDT
Engineer posts when commitment to the business is demonstrated.
Around £ 27,000 to £35,000 + Overtime
Please send CV’s directly to