ONSHORE RG2 CAT 3 INSPECTION ENGINEERS - ONSHORE
The CAN Group of companies are leading providers in Engineering,
and Maintenance solutions to the energy industry worldwide.
We are recruiting experienced onshore RG2 CAT3 Inspection
Engineers positions based
at our Client’s site in the Norwich area. Monday to Friday – 40 Hour
Looking to hear from experienced industry professionals
with an inspection or integrity
background with demonstrable skills in the areas of Integrity and Risk
Non-Destructive Testing, Fitness for Service Assessments and Data Analysis
using statistical tools.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Degree qualified in an engineering related discipline
or, HNC/HND qualified
with formal plant inspection training/qualification preferred (API
510, API 570,
ASME Level 2)
- Significant relevant industry and onshore experience.
Offshore experience will
be considered but priority will be given to candidates with onshore
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of relevant
codes and standards associated with the in-service inspection of pressure
systems, plant and equipment
- Working knowledge and experience of NDT and Specialist Inspection techniques
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas sector in a relevant role
Applications from locally based candidates welcomed.
Candidates will be required to be
permanently based within daily commuting distance of the client office.
To apply, please send CV, and covering letter stating
salary expectations with your
application and quoting the job reference number 6B948 to: