Are you interested in joining a dynamic and ambitious company
your contribution is vital to maintain keeping our clients safe? Are
committed to exceeding client expectations and want to be part of an
Axiom is a specialist Engineering Consultancy in the fields
Engineering, Corrosion and Mechanical Engineering in addition to being
a UKAS Accredited Inspection body. We have grown successfully and
now operate a global operation from offices in Stockton-on-Tees, England.
We have a full-time role available for a multi-disciplined
with experience in the chemical, petrochemical or bulk storage sector.
We are looking for the right staff who will help us achieve
Investing heavily in our people, we recognise that the development
of our staff is a key contributory factor of our success and can provide
career progression to help you reach your full potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Inspection
Team as we
continue to grow and deliver more complex projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carry out NDT and ensuring that work is conducted
with the written scheme of examination in-line with the appropriate
standard and procedure.
- Capable of working alone and / or part of a
team when carrying
- Maintain an accurate record of site results
with the intention of
transferring onto specific reporting template.
- Liaising with the site contact upon completion of NDT.
- Writing of NDT reports to a suitable standard
detailing all areas
of test, restrictions and results.
- Ensure that all work is being performed efficiently
and in a timely
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company
Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Work within Axiomís inspection quality programme
This full-time role is based in Teesside combining both office and site work.
The site location will be varied including the following environments:
Experience and Qualifications:
You will be certified to PCN Level 2 in the following techniques:
- Ultrasonic Testing (thickness gauging / flaw
Ė L1 certification would be considered.
- Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Dye / Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- A valid full UK Driving Licence.
- To be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in the UK without restriction.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain successful working
a wide range of stakeholders.
- Flexible in their approach as possible travel
and overnight stays
will be required.
£24k - £32k, negotiable depending on qualifications & experience.
Successful candidates would be subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
This role is a full-time staff position following satisfactory completion of probation
Previous applicants need not apply.
Strictly No Agencies Please.
Closing Date: 06th September 2019
Please submit your C.V. along with a covering letter as
to why you feel you
are suitable for the role to:
For further information, please contact Lee Baker (NDT