Due to our continued growth a new contracts being awarded
an exciting opportunity
has presented itís self within Applus. We are looking for a PCN L2 Eddy
Weld inspector for the testing of Welds, to join our team in London
on a permanent
basis, 36 hours per week (12 per day) working Tuesday/ Wednesday and
each week. Overtime when required. The work will be within the Rail
Main duties of the technician include:
- Carrying out day-to-day inspections using both
and NDT methods to the satisfaction of the client and keeping the
Site Manager up to date with the job status and progress.
- Accountable for aspects of each activity/project
to ensure the safe
and effective completion of work on time and within budget.
- Maintain timesheets and all other necessary paperwork.
- Keep up to date and understand all current company,
legislative requirements affecting advanced NDT inspection techniques
and conduct all work in accordance with them.
- Produce written reports of inspections as required
within the companyís
quality control procedures. Ensure all reports within his/her own
responsibilities are produced and submitted to the client within time
and to companyís quality control procedures.
- Qualified to PCN L2 in Eddy Current Welds &
PCN Level 2
- Desirable qualifications are PCN Level 2 in
Eddy Current Tube
Inspection & MPI
- Professional and hardworking individual.
- Ability to work effectively alone, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical way of working as well as excellent problem solving skills.
Whatís in it for me?
At Applus we look after our people just as much as we look after our clients.
On top of a competitive salary and pension, youíll
be able to make the most of
a great benefits package, including 25 days a year holiday pro rata.
is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
*Full Job Description available on request
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply please send CV to:
and quote ref:- /VAC/58676/ NDT Cabin