We are looking for an:
Cat 3 Rope Access Inspector
Bilfinger Salamis UK, Engineering & Maintenance Northwest Europe
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cat
3 Rope Access Inspector to work across
multiple SNS offshore assets
- Inspection of Major, Intermediate
and Minor pressure systems (Including
Steam) in accordance with customer
Quality Management System, WSE
- Completion of accurate and timely
inspection reports cross-referenced
to NDT reports where applicable.
- Assist in the planning of long and
short-term inspection plans and
scopes of work.
- Participate in expert groups as required
to develop Risk-Based Inspection
(RBI) plans, taking into consideration,
Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) guidelines.
- Monitor temporary repairs as per
- Liaise with TAs, Corrosion Engineers,
Area Inspectors and Onshore
Inspection Engineers as necessary.
- Carry out a technical review of completed
workpacks and inspection reports.
- Carry out NDT & Rope Access duties
when required in support if the engineering
- Management of onsite issued inspection
and NDT equipment.
- Raising permits in support of inspection
tasks as required.
- Complete detailed daily reports
summarising progress and extent of
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Essential Minimum requirements
- Engineering technician as defined by
the engineering council or equivalent
(e.g. appropriate ONC with relevant
experience, NVQ III).
- IRATA Rope Access Level I, 2 or 3.
- CSWIP or ASME Plant Inspector
- Industry Company and Client specific
training / safety critical requirement
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial
The Group enhances the efficiency
of assets, ensures a high level of
availability and reduces maintenance
costs. The portfolio covers the
entire value chain from consulting,
engineering, manufacturing, assembly,
maintenance, plant expansion as
well as turnarounds and also includes
environmental technologies and
With its 37,000 employees, Bilfinger
upholds the highest standards of
safety and quality and generates an annual output of about €4
Closing date: 31/03/2020
Job Reference: Cat 3 NDT
Bilfinger Salamis UK
4 Greenhole Place, Bridge of Don
Aberdeen, AB23 8EE
Phone +44 1224 246000
Do you think you have the right skills and experience to
add to our ever-growing team?
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com,
the job title in the subject OR Recruitment Team, Bilfinger Salamis
4 Greenhole Place, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8EU.
If you have any questions please contact our recruitment
team on 01224 246246.