Vacancy - EEMUA / API Assessor
The Company – www.vikinginspection.co.uk
Viking Inspection specialise in
non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions
for storage tank and pipeline inspections, serving a wide range
including bulk storage, chemical, petroleum, utilities and
Our NDT inspections identify areas of degradation, corrosion,
before damage to assets occurs.
We are looking for an experienced EEMUA
159/API 653 assessor to join
our small friendly team. Ideally the candidate needs to
demonstrate a proven
track record of Tank Inspections
Main Duties and responsibilities of
the (EEMUA / API Assessor) include
- A working understanding of API, ASME,
PSSR, EEMUA standards
and guides as appropriate.
- Carry out work as instructed by the
General Manager and detailed
in the work pack to ensure the most effective and efficient
is carried out.
- Highlight repairs to restore fit for
purpose condition and recommend
inspection intervals to achieve legal compliance and business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Excellent Team Leading skills.
- Good understanding of NDT techniques
- Maintaining good client relationships.
- Should have experience in storage tanks,
pipelines, heat exchanger
and pressure vessel inspection techniques and procedures.
- GCSE/Standard Grade pass in English,
Maths and Science or
- Flexible approach, team player and good
- Qualified EEMUA 159 tank Integrity
Assessor and/or API 653
- Previous EEMUA 159 or API 653 Tank
- PCN Level 2 in MPI, DPI and UT. (3.1
- CCSNG Site Safety Passport
- PCN Level 2 in Phased array
- 28 Holidays a year (including bank
- Competitive salary package for the right
Usual Monday – Friday 08.00-16.30 maybe more
due to travel times.
To be discussed during the interview
process, a competitive salary
is on offer based upon level of experience.
Please forward your CV to us at