Glacier Energy is a progressive group
offering exceptional products, services and bespoke
engineering solutions to the oil and gas industry and global
energy sectors. Formed in 2011,
the Group has quickly grown to employ over 200 employees,
serving the energy sector through
its UK and International hubs.
Glacier Inspection Services Ltd, part of
the Glacier Group, has provided a comprehensive
non-destructive testing and inspection service to major clients
across multiple energy sectors
for over 20 years. The company has extensive non-destructive
testing (NDT) experience
in the UK and overseas, and currently employs more than 70
highly skilled and qualified
technicians performing Ultrasonic Testing, Radiographic
Inspection, Surface Inspection
(MPI & DPI) and Visual Inspection.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for
several experienced NDT Technicians to join
our inspection services team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the Operations Department in
providing an efficient service to clients.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in
a safe, efficient and most cost-effective manner.
- Carry out inspection activities as per
production requirements for specified site.
- Ensure productivity of operations is
- Produce final and repair reports/route
cards for specified site.
- Evaluate results of test in accordance
with applicable specifications.
- Reviewing working practices to ensure
client needs are fully met.
- Making sure safety regulations are
followed and company performance targets on
HSE are being improved.
- Review and advise on equipment needed
and ensure equipment is used correctly,
safely and is in good condition.
- Ensure compliance with Organisation
Quality System on assigned projects.
- Undertake rotational work and be
available for overtime and shift work.
- Undertake any other duty of a reasonable
nature as required by management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PCN Level II in any NDT methods
including RAD, MPI, DPI desired and UT
- Strong analytical skills coupled with
practical, hands on problem solving approach.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to
join a fast-moving successful Company,
please email your CV to:
or alternatively apply by posting your CV to:
Glacier Energy Services,
Clyde Gateway East,