Phased Array Technician
The Company – www.vikinginspection.co.uk
Viking Inspection specialise in non-destructive
testing (NDT) solutions for storage
tank and pipeline inspections, serving a wide range of industries including
chemical, petroleum, utilities, and refineries. Our NDT inspections
identify areas of
degradation, corrosion, and cracking, before damage to assets occurs.
We are looking for an experienced Level 2 PAUT
Technician to join our team.
This position is open to applications for both a staff position as well
as on a
Main Duties and responsibilities of the (PAUT
- Carry out work as instructed by the General
Manager and detailed
in the work pack to ensure the most effective and efficient inspection
is carried out.
- Undertake PAUT / ToFD Inspections - data acquisition
assets, followed by provision of data analysis and comprehensive
- Effective and timely liaison with clients.
- PCN Level 2 UT 3.1/3.2 Welds
- Good understanding of relevant NDT techniques
- Excellent communication skills with the ability
to work in a team
- CCSNG Site Safety Passport
- PCN Level 2 in ECT, MT and PT
- Full-time Contract/Self Employed
- 28 Holidays a year (including bank holidays).
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate.
Monday – Friday 08.00-16.30 maybe more due to travel
To be discussed during the interview process, a
competitive salary is on offer
based upon level of experience.
Please forward your CV to us at