Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert
provider of maintenance, modification and
asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals
and process, metals
and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are
dedicated to improving
asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients
complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100
countries, we serve more than
4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk,
assuring safety and reducing environment
impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ
platform; Safer together.
Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform
communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and
too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led
approach to HSEQ.
Hours: 37.5 hours per
week (Monday - Friday + OT PAYE Weekly)
Contract: Fixed Term
Job Description as NDT Technician
To support in the overall delivery of the
Group’s business objectives, by
providing high standards of inspection execution to the STS
Responsible for carrying out non-destructive examination works
the required techniques in accordance with relevant company and
supplied procedures / acceptance criteria.
Task and Responsibilities
as NDT Technician:
- Carrying out the Non Destructive Testing
(NDT) in accordance with
relevant regulations / legislation and approved company
- Performing NDT techniques in
accordance with relevant
specifications and company procedure.
- Interpret and evaluate results
according to applicable standards,
codes or specifications.
- Carry out and supervise all tasks
at or below level 2.
- Supporting and liaising with the
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value
and we believe that safety is a team
effort. Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we
and act at Stork.
As a member of the Stork team, there
are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ
to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on
any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your
departmental HSEQ Service Level
Agreement (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer
- Completing inspection reports.
- Compile accurate reports compliant with
the appropriate standards
- Provide information on risks and
mitigation actions in general,
and specifically with regards to occupational health.
Specific Requirements for
the NDT Technician:
- A mix of NDT methods are required; MPI,
DPI, UT preferential
- EC, RAD, PAUT or TOFD would be
- Minimum experience required to hold
qualifications based on pre or post
qualification experience (depends on method – reviewed on case
- Experience in a similar role within the
industry (O&G, Petrochemical,
Power Generation etc.).
- Relevant industry experience with
methods that are held (fabrication,
- Knowledge of range of services Stork
does and can provide to the client
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client
Business Management Systems
To apply for this role, please email: