Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international
aviation solutions provider
for civil and military operators. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize
our clients' business
by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
For more than 90 years,
our organization has been supporting airlines operations in many airports
world by offering a large range of aircraft maintenance services. Our
capabilities cover the
main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and
military aircraft and
rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular
and complex needs,
Sabena aerospace is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner,
bringing its expertise
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate
about aviation and
fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes
to our target
to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing
aviation expertise wherever
Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset
to contribute to the company
- You will work in the NDT team located at Brussels Airport Zaventem.
- Perform inspections on various aircraft types
using eddy current, ultrasonic,
radiographic, penetrant and magnetic testing.
- Interpret and evaluate the results of an inspection
and communicate these
clearly to the customer.
- Be responsible for the calibration of different
NDT testing techniques in
accordance with the existing procedures and quality norms.
- Willing to travel to different locations (in Belgium and outside of Belgium).
- Willing to work in shifts and be "on call" in case of emergency.
- After successfully completed trainings and examinations,
you will be able
to certify your work as a Certifying staff.
- You have an education in electro - mechanics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the aviation industry.
- You are able to work independently and autonomously on NDT projects.
- You are able to communicate your findings clearly
to the customer and
maintain a good relationship.
- You have an eye for details and meticulously follow the quality procedures.
To apply for this position you can send your resume
apply via the website