Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking
to recruit a Lead Radiographer
based within our client's site in Somerset. This role will involve managing
a team of
Radiographers within a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Radiographer include
but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of radiographers and ensure compliance is met
- Organise and manage daily workload of the Radiography team
- Organise pre-site risk assessments and complete barrier plans / assess dose rates
- Attend meetings with client & company management to discuss improvements
- Interpretation of radiographs and good report writing
- Reporting of matters/issues to the General Manager on a regular and as required basis
- Identify improvements to performance and contract delivery
- Keep current with all technical developments
for Radiography, be able to discuss
these with Management Team as required
- Ensure compliance with UKAS and Applus Quality
requirements equipment calibration,
competence and procedure compliance.
What we would like from the Lead Radiographer:
- PCN Level 2 Radiography & Radiation Protection Supervisor.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience of the Lead
- PCN Level 2 in other NDT Methods desirable.
- Knowledge within the Nuclear Industry
- CCNSG or Managers and Professionals CSCS
What we would like to give you:
- Life insurance and pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career
Please email CV to:
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed
to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.