NDT Technician - Level 2 Qualified on PT, MT, ET and
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking
to recruit an NDT Technician
to support one of its key customers based in Hampshire.
Key Responsibilities of the NDT Technician include but
are not limited to:
- Carry out NDT on customer aircraft structures,
materials and components
as per aircraft NDT Procedures, inspection bulletins and Component
- Carry out Control checks on MT and PT stationary
lines held at customer
- Control checks of consumables and NDT equipment held on site.
- Process customer aircraft components through
MT bench and PT stationary
line in customer facility
- Maintain high standard of General housekeeping
- Liaise with aircraft teams at customer facility
daily basis to agree on daily
What we would like from the NDT Technician:
- Level 2 EN4179 MT, PT, ET and UT or equivalent (PCN Level 2 Aero)
- Able to work a Standard Stationary MT Bench
and Penetrant Line at
customer NDT lab
- Strong aerospace background gained in an NDT testing environment.
- Strong attention to detail, high integrity with
responsible attitude to
airworthiness and the need for accuracy during testing and reporting
- Computer literate with good communication skills.
- Be active in promoting and maintaining company's
high standard for Health,
Safety, Environment and Quality when working in customer site.
- Develop good relationship with client.
- Committed to work on shift/weekend on call system as and when required.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience of the NDT
- Experience in working in a Test house environment
What we would like to give you:
- Life insurance and pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career
Please email CV to:
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed
to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.