- Perform inspection activities with respect to HSEQ, in accordance with the Bilfinger Management System and / or client management systems.
- Perform the role of a Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) to ensure compound operations are worked in compliance with Ionising Radiation Regulations and Bilfinger Local Rules.
- Perform conventional NDT inspections as determined by the Site Supervisor, client work pack, specification or other instruction.
- Ensure all work is reported correctly on
NDT reports in accordance with procedure or work pack requirements;
- Report NDT results accurately using current versions of controlled
- Prepare and supply supporting data to evidence reports and
- Define and record the inspection limitations of the testing
method(s) per site conditions and application.
- Set up, function check and verify equipment settings as per
company procedures and keep records.
- Interpret and evaluate test results according to applicable
standards, codes, specifications or procedures.
- Engage with the relevant supervision and Technical Managers(s)
where anomalies are found and ensure solutions to inspection
challenges are explored and overcome for our Clients
- Maintain a positive safety culture, participate in and adhere to permits, risk assessments and safety procedures. Knowledge share, mentor fellow team members and share opportunities for improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced in compound radiography and the inspection of new build pipework, preferably in the nuclear sector.
- PCN L2 (or equivalent) Radiography and Radiation Protection Supervisor
- PCN L2 Magnetic Particle Inspection
- PCN L2 Dye Penetrant Inspection
- PCN L2 or equivalent Visual Inspection
- PCN L2 Ultrasonic Inspection (min 3.1/3.2)
This role shall be based onshore on a Monday to Friday working pattern with the potential for overtime.
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial
The Group enhances the efficiency
of assets, ensures a high level of
availability and reduces maintenance
costs. The portfolio covers the
entire value chain from consulting,
engineering, manufacturing, assembly,
maintenance, plant expansion as
well as turnarounds and also includes
environmental technologies and
With its 37,000 employees, Bilfinger
upholds the highest standards of
safety and quality and generates an annual output of about 4
Job Reference: WESTCAR
Bilfinger Salamis UK
4 Greenhole Place, Bridge of Don
Aberdeen, AB23 8EE
Phone +44 1224 246000