Job Title: NDT Technician
Role Type: Permanent
Applus UK are looking for an NDT Technician to join our
organisation on a
permanent basis, working at our client's offices in Poole. This role
being part of a high integrity driven NDT team. The shift pattern is
days (06:00 to 15:15) Monday to Friday and then 2 weeks evenings
(15:00 to 01:15) Monday to Thursday.
Key Responsibilities of the NDT Technician include but
are not limited to:
- Carrying out day-to-day Inspections using both
and NDT methods to the satisfaction of the client and keeping Site
Manager up to date with job status and progress
- Accountable for aspects of each activity/project
to ensure the safe
and effective completion of work on time and within budget
- Maintain timesheets and all other necessary paperwork
- Keep up to date and understand, all current
and/or legislative requirements affecting conventional and
advanced NDT techniques and conduct all work in accordance
- Produce written reports of inspections, as required,
company's quality control procedures and to ensure all reports
within his/her own responsibilities are produced and submitted
to the client within time and to company's quality control procedures
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced members of staff.
- PCN Level II qualification in UT 3.1 & 3.2
- PCN Level II qualification in DPI
- PCN Level II qualification in VT
- PCN Level II qualification in RT
What can we offer you?
- Life insurance and pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible benefits and cashback rewards
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career
To apply please send CV to:
and title the message: NDT Technician Poole.
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed
to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.