Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking
to recruit an ANDT Technician
to be based within our client's site in Ellesmere Port. This role will
be responsible for carrying
out advanced techniques and activities as deemed necessary by Operations
accordance with client requirements and Applus UK approved procedures.
Key Responsibilities of the ANDT Technician include
but are not limited to:
- Carrying out day-to-day Inspections using both
conventional and advanced NDT
methods to the satisfaction of the client and keeping Site Manager/
Manager up to date with job status and progress.
- Accountable for aspects of each activity/project
to ensure the safe and effective
completion of work on time and within budget.
- Maintain timesheets and all other necessary paperwork.
- Keep up to date and understand, all current
company, client and/or legislative
requirements affecting conventional and advanced NDT techniques and
conduct all work in accordance with them;
- Produce written reports of inspections, as required,
within the company's
quality control procedures and to ensure all reports within his/her
responsibilities are produced and submitted to the client within time
company's quality control procedures;
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced members of staff.
What we would like from the ANDT Technician:
- PCN L2 Time of Flight Diffraction
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and forward thinking
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work well in a team environment.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience of the ANDT
- Rope Access Experience or qualification
What we would like to give you:
- Life insurance and pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible benefits and cashback rewards
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career.
Please email CV to:
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed
to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.