MULTI DISCIPLINED NDT TECHNICIAN, VICTORY PARK,
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity has arisen for a multi-disciplined NDT technician,
our Non-Destructive Testing Site services Team..
The chosen candidate will be part of a well-established
team and expected
to work precisely & meticulously, with an ability to work on your own.
This position will involve:
- NDT Inspection predominantly on customers sites,
but will also involve
working in our Derby Laboratory
- Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Magnetic and Penetrant inspection
- Training in advanced methods such as Phased Array
- Provide accurate reporting on completion of projects
- Willingness to learn and develop NDT career
with a flexible attitude
to a changing environment
This is a permanent full-time role where the role holder
will be required
to work flexibly around our customers requirements.
Do you possess some or all of the following skills?
- Ultrasonic Level 2 PCN or NAS 410
- Eddy Current, MPI, DPI Level 2 PCN or NAS 410
- Phased Array Level 2 PCN or experience
- Experience in aerospace and adopting specialist techniques
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and projects
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Please send a cover letter & a copy of your current CV to :