Trainee NDT Technician
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking
to recruit a Trainee NDT
Technician to be based at our Luton office. This role will involve learning
through training, coaching and mentoring to reach the standard necessary
to carry out
in service and pre-service Non Destructive Testing / Inspections.
Key Responsibilities of the Trainee NDT Technician include
but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the day-to-day activities and labour on our clients site
- Assist qualified NDT Technicians in day-to-day testing activities
- Booking in the work and generating certificates and delivery notes
- Control checks on consumables and equipment.
- Unpacking and packing the parts
- Training for NDT Level 2 in Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle and Ultrasonic
What we would like from the Trainee NDT Technician:
- Enthusiasm for training and learning in a new discipline and industry
- Fluent in Microsoft Office packages including word and excel.
- GCSE in Mathematics and English
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
and clients and be a strong
- Positive attitude and outlook towards all aspects
of the Trainee NDT Technician
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience of the Trainee
- A desire to progress beyond the role of Trainee
NDT Technician once
qualified in the necessary disciplines
- Some engineering knowledge or background
- UK manual driving licence
What we would like to give you:
- Life insurance and pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible benefits and cashback rewards
- Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career.
Please email CV to email@example.com
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed
to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply please send your CV to: