Job Title: NDT Technician
Department: NDT Services
Reporting to: Department Managers & Company
Job purpose: The successful candidate will become an integral
part of the companies
NDT department, undertaking a varying range of NDT inspections on a
day to day basis,
spanning multiple test methods across various industry sectors.
- To competently carry out NDT inspection work
both individually and as part
of a team when required.
- To perform required process control checks for
each relevant test method,
to applicable company standards.
- To accurately interpret inspection results in
accordance with customer
specifications and produce fully detailed reports/certificates.
- To be competent in carrying out inspections
both at MTD facilities
and also at client's premises.
- To capably participate in relevant department audits, both internal and external.
- To maintain test equipment/instrumentation and
to implement any necessary
- To adhere to quality standards expected of an NDT Level 2 technician.
- To be open and to participate in further learning
processes and to develop
additional NDT expertise/qualifications.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 2 certification in more than one of the
following NDT methods
- Current level 2 qualifications to be held in
line with PCN / EN4179
or SNT-TC-1A certification schemes.
- Previously gained experience working within non-destructive testing.
- A currently held ET level 2 qualification or
extensive experience hours
within the method would be desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage workload and to work both
productively and in a
- To hold a full UK driving licence.
- Display good time management skills and flexibility when required.
Please send applications to: